The first blog post

This blog is a place where I will be posting my words.
I am not a professional writer however I do have quite a bit to share and on each post you will find a
work of mine and my thought process, feelings behind it.



For example:

This little collection of words is about a little something I actually do.
I informally titled it "Little pockets of happiness"
 

↞Little pockets of happiness↠

When the world is quiet
Or even really if  it's loud
When you find yourself feeling like this moment is going to be so beautifully nostalgic in a few years
Or when you find yourself really living
Stop for a moment.
Breathe deeply.
Maybe even close your eyes, and create a little pocket of happiness.
Just right where you are.
Ingrain this feeling of happiness into your body and tuck it away in your head for a time when maybe things aren't so good.
Bring it out when you think things are all going wrong.
When you think maybe you just can't do anything right.
Remember that it is definitely worth trying again to create those little pockets of happiness.


 I can be a pretty sentimental person at times and I frequently like to create those little pockets of happiness for myself when things get hard. It's always nice to be able to look back on things and say "yes I was truly happy and I will be again".

So! You've gotten this far on my first post. I don't claim that everything on this blog is going to be  100% amazing all the time but I do claim that everything on this blog is going to be 100% original and authentic.
I'm brand new to blogging so please bear with me as I get up and running with this new project!
If you think my style of  blogging is interesting or if you like my work you might like to consider subscribing to my blog via email to be notified when I post ↠
Please feel free to chat with me about my posts or just to say hello!
Picture above was taken by me

Comments

Popular Posts