Coffee house quiet

It's 12:38 pm on a Monday and I get in my car

12:48 pm I'm faced by a smiling lady telling me that will be 30 dollars and some odd cents for my gas

1:12 pm I pull into a snowy parking spot behind a string of buildings 

1:14 pm I order my tea and slip a nice tip into the jar on the counter 

1:15 pm As I'm picking a seat a friendly lady strikes up a chat with me about the coffee house 

1:16 pm I put in my ear buds to block out the country music playing over the stereo and to send a silent

message meaning I don't want to be disturbed

1:16 - 1:30 pm I sit trying to concentrate on my projects, slightly uncomfortable with the chatty lady 

sitting in the room with me. 

1:30 pm The chatty lady leaves with a chatty man to the upper room of the coffee house 

1:30 - 1:47 pm There it is. My coffee house quiet. This is what I'm here for. Middle of the day no-one-

-around I am left with my thoughts coffee house quiet.


                                                                         Pure bliss


Comments

Popular Posts